Friday, July 13, 2007

"Self Esteem"

Eh, hello.

I might update this old thing. We'll see, we'll see. If I do, I'll fill "you" in on the vocation thingamajiggery. Eh, maybe not necessary: anyone reading this would have reasonably updated news-..... Oops, forgot to fill someone in. Oh well, will do so soon enough.


It's late, and I don't have much to say, which is a good thing as the mood is quite cynical and sarcastic (typical blog-posting mood). So I'll post a video! I haven't watched this one in a while, but I recall enjoying it much when I did (note: it's an advice video).






Edit: Ok, just watched it. It's still good, perhaps even better than the first time I watched it. A wise young woman she is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't mind reading to be filled in. Fill, dammit, fill!

7/13/2007 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home